Introducing Intelligent Data, a Podcast from Perficient
The economic disruption caused by COVID-19 has significantly impacted organizations in every industry. By rethinking data and technology, business leaders can act quickly to reshape their businesses.
If you’ve discovered that your data strategy and technology solutions need improvement, then this podcast is for you. Join Arvind Murali, Principal and Chief Strategist of Data at Perficient, for our first season of Intelligent Data. You’ll hear about the value of data within key industries and learn how to keep your business moving forward.
The first episodes are coming this month. Subscribe to Intelligent Data on Apple, Google, Spotify, Amazon, or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Topics covered in Season 1:
· Data and customer experience trends in financial services
· Data and analytics, AI, and data privacy in healthcare
· The value of data in artificial intelligence
· Artificial and machine learning trends
· Business intelligence (BI) trends
· Big data support for making business decisions
· The influence of BI solutions on analytics and decision making
· Interoperability, data compliance, and data governance in healthcare
· The value of data in ecommerce, supply chain, and order management
· Data’s influence on customer experience and design
· The importance of collaboration between UX designers and data engineers
Brought to you by Perficient, Inc. of Intelligent Data